Za’atar spiced mushrooms – this delicious Arabic appetiser is ideal for your meal prep routine. It can last in your fridge for up to 5 days and is a perfect companion and side dish to any kind of meat. I especially love combining these mushrooms with rice and curry chicken – a mix of Indian and Arabic cuisine.
- 2 tbsp Tbsp Za’atar spice mix recipe on my website
- 1 tsp cayenne Peppee
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 400 g mushroom
- 10-12 Olives optional
- Heat up oil in a pan and toss sliced mushrooms in rosemary flavoured extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle Za’atar in generous quantity and finished with sprinkle of cayenne pepper and good squeeze of lime.
- Serve piping hot may be with side of fresh pita bread
- If you like you can add olives too.
If you liked this recipe, you are going to love