Perfect for snuggling under a warm blanket for the next episode of your favorite show. For a perfect cup of Russian tea, you will need Milo’s tea, pineapple, lemon and orange juice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks (optional, but I like the coziness-feeling cinnamon evokes)
- 4 cups Milo’s Tea (Sweetened)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Milo’s Tea, orange, pineapple and lemon juice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks. Heat until simmering. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for five minutes.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
This tea is perfect served with: