Yogurt: healthy. Pumpkin: healthy, delicious & reminding me of autumn & Halloween. Granola – crunchy and tasty. This is THE ultimate pumpkin pie in a cup! A pinch of traditional taste with a modern twist (yogurt in a cup). Looks really good and decorative too!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree’ (divided in half)
- 1/3 cup Fall Spiced Pumpkin Granola (divided in half)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (use a dairy-free yogurt if desired)
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- To make the parfait, we are going to layer each ingredient into a jar or bowl. Start with half the pumpkin puree’ at the bottom
- Sprinkle half the granola on top then 1/2 cup of yogurt
- Next, add 1 Tbsp nut butter then continue layering with the other half of the pumpkin puree’ first, then the rest of the granola on top
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg on top and dig in!
If you like this recipe you are gonna love Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips.