For all those fitness gurus and healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, this delicious kale smoothie is the answer to all your needs!
It is made entirely of healthy ingredients, is high in fiber and filled with protein! The perfect power booster for your body!
Make sure to make it with banana, kale, pineapple and peanut butter, in order to get a creamy green kale smoothie full of nutrients that will keep you satiated and full for hours!
- 2 cups lightly packed chopped kale leaves — stems removed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk — or any milk you like
- 1 frozen medium banana — cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter — creamy or crunchy (I use natural creamy)
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey — to taste
- Place all ingredients (kale, almond milk, banana, yogurt, pineapple, peanut butter, and honey) in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.
All you need are a blender, the ingredients and 5 minutes of your time!
If you like this recipe, make sure to check our Keto Low Carb Muffins recipe too!