We are starting this Tuesday’s series with one amazing no bake pumpkin cheesecake, a light pumpkin pie on top of a cinnamon crust. It can definitely replace your favorite traditional Thanksgiving pie, but it’s not only tastier, it’s way more easier to make. For this creamy frozen cheesecake, you will need around 25 minutes to prepare, and around 8 hours to refrigerate.
- 2 cups (~2 sleeves) cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar not packed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling **only one cup-not the entire can.
- one package (8 ounces) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping thawed
- one can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk not evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a blender or food processor, empty the 2 sleeves of graham crackers and process/blend until the crackers are all crumbs. Empty the crumbs into a medium sized bowl and stir in the brown sugar.
- Soften the margarine or butter and combine with the crumb and brown sugar mixture.
- Press the crumbs into a springform pan. I use a 9-inch springform pan for this recipe. Mainly press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan and then a little bit up the sides. Place the pan in the freezer while you make the filling for the pie.
- In the same bowl you used for the crumbs, place the room temperature cream cheese in the bowl and beat for about 45 seconds or until creamy. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk and beat until the mixture is completely combined and smooth. Make sure to scrape the edges of your bowl with a spatula.
- Fold in the cool whip until just combined. Be careful to not overmix the whipped topping.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared crust and freeze overnight or for 6-8 hours or until solid.
- Let soften for about 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Make sure to return the cheesecake to the freezer for storage or it will melt.
If you liked this recipe, try also our: