Today we decided to present you the easiest way to make a scrumptious lasagna!
It only takes 30 minutes and there is no need for layering or boiling. This one pot dish is so easy to make, all you need is one pan and pasta to be cooked in it.
An excellent choice, especially if you are like us – huge fans of Italian cuisine.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Italian sausage links, casing removed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- one 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, per taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Italian sausage and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a simmer and stir in pasta and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan until well combined. Using a small cookie scoop, top with dollops of ricotta and cover until heated through, about 2-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
If you like this ridiculously delicious lasagna recipe, make sure to check out our Italian Style Cherry Tomatoes Pasta too!