CHEESE RAVA CUTLET – here we have yet another Indian food recipe. These cutlets will simply melt in your mouth, followed by the creaminess of the cheese. When you pan fry these cutlets, you’ll get a nice golden crisp. Perfect for a light dinner!
- 1 1/2 Cup Mother Dairy Milk
- one Cup Rava/Sooji (Semolina)
- 2 Mother Dairy Cheese Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium-size onion chopped
- one tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon Mother Dairy Butter
- Boil milk in a pan. Add cheese cubes, chopped onion, Italian seasoning and stir to combine.
- Once the cheese is melted, slowly add the semolina. Continuously stir the mixture. Turn off the heat.
- Now add the salt, pepper, and coriander. Continuously stir the mixture until it reaches a thick spreading consistency. Set aside.
- Grease a square tray with butter.
- Spread the semolina mixture on the tray. Keep the thickness of half inch. Gently press it with the spatula.
- Set it aside for one hour or till it is set. You can also keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the cutlets into the desired shapes using a knife or a cookie cutter.
- You can serve them as it is or pan fry for a crispy texture. You can store these cutlets in the fridge for a week. Reheat or pan fry whenever required.
- To pan fry the rava cutlets, heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry the cutlets till they turn crisp from both the sides.
- Serve Cheese Rava Cutlets warm with your favorite chutney or ketchup.
So, you love recipes with cheese? Try our: