If you’re like me, you love Popeye’s chicken. It’s so delicious and flavorful. But what do you do if you only have a small amount leftover and don’t want it to go to waste? Well, I’m here to show you how to reheat Popeye’s chicken so that it tastes just as good as the first time around. You can’t beat crispy fried chicken. It’s challenging to get reheated fried chicken crispy. Let’s get started!
How to Reheat Fried Chicken From Popeye’s in an Oven
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and let it sit until it gets to room temperature. This should take 30 minutes or so.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. This will get your chicken warm enough, make the skin crispy but it will not dry out the chicken.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes directly on the wire rack, getting the internal temperature to 120ºF.
- Enjoy your perfectly crispy fried chicken.
How to Reheat Popeye’s Chicken in an Air Fryer
Say what you want about air fryers, but they are great for reheating food, specifically deep-fried food.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator to allow it to get to room temperature, which should take around 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes total, flipping it one time during the process.
How to Reheat Popeye’s Chicken in the Microwave?
- Cover a microwave-safe plate with a paper towel. This helps the chicken from getting soggy.
- Cook the chicken for 30 seconds. Do not go any longer as you run the chance of drying it out.
- Check to see if the chicken is warm. If not, give it another 30 seconds. If it is warm…
How to Reheat Popeye’s Chicken on the Stove
- Pull the chicken out of the refrigerator and allow it to get to room temperature.
- Heat up a shallow amount of cooking oil in a pan to 300ºF.
- Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, making the chicken crispy on each side.
How Do You Make Popeye’s Chicken Crispy Again?
The best way to make Popeye’s Chicken crispy again is to heat it in an air fryer at 350ºF for 4-5 minutes, flipping it once during the process.
How Do You Reheat Fried Crispy Chicken in the Microwave?
Cover a microwave-safe plate with a paper towel and place the chicken on it. Cook for 30 seconds, check to see if it is warm, if not give it another 30 seconds. If it is warm, enjoy!
How Do Your Reheat Leftover Fried Chicken in the Microwave Without Drying it Out?
Cover a microwave-safe plate with a paper towel and pout the chicken on top of the paper towel. Cook for 30 seconds and then check to see if it is warm, if not give it another 30. This is the best method to reheat fried chicken in the microwave and make sure you don’t dry it out.
Conclusion – There Are Many Ways to Go About Reheating Fried Chicken
There are many ways to reheat Popeye’s leftover fried chicken, and it really depends on what you’re looking for. If you want the chicken to be crispy, then I would recommend using the oven or air fryer. But if you’re in a hurry, then the microwave is definitely the way to go. Just make sure that you don’t overcook the chicken or else it will dry out. And there you have it! Now you can enjoy your delicious Popeye’s chicken any time of day. But let’s be honest. There’s not a reheating method out there that’s as good as freshly cooked Popeye’s chicken.