Jollibee is a Filipino fast food chain that is wildly popular all over the world. If you’re lucky enough to have some of their delicious chicken left over, here’s how to reheat Jollibee chicken, also known as Jollibee Chickenjoy, so it tastes just as good as when it was first cooked. Let’s get to it!
- If you’ve purchased the chicken in the last 1-2 hours, this is how you reheat it:
- Preheat your oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
If it’s been more than 2 hours and it’s already refrigerated, adjust it to 15-20 minutes for the reheat.
How to Reheat Jollibee Chicken in an Air Fryer
Say what you want about air fryers, but they are awesome for reheating food. Here’s how you reheat Jollibee chicken with an air fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°
- Air fry for 5 to 7 minutes
- Rotate chicken halfway through the cooking
- Dig in!
How to Reheat Jollibee Fried Chicken in the Microwave
If you’re in a rush or only have a microwave available, you can still reheat your Jollibee chicken. Just know that it won’t taste as good as it would if you used one of the other methods.
- Place chicken on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat on high for 1 minute, then flip the chicken over.
- Heat for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
How to Reheat Jollibee Fried Chicken in a Frying Pan
If you want to reheat your Jollibee chicken in a frying pan, it’s best to do it with some oil. This will help crisp up the chicken skin and make it taste closer to how it did when it was first fried. If you’re looking for the best option to get that skin crispy, this is the way to do it.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a large frying pan.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan and heat over medium heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until heated through.
How to Reheat the Jollibee Chicken Sandwich
You use the same techniques as above with slightly less time. For the oven decrease the time to 6-10 minutes. If it’s refrigerated go 10 to 15 minutes. Microwave should be 30 seconds, flip it, then 30 more seconds. And for the frying pan go 2-3 minutes on each side.
For the bun, you can either toss it in the microwave or the oven or pan for 2 minutes or so.
Can You Microwave the Jollibee Gravy Containers?
Yes, you can. Simply put it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. That said, we recommend reheating it on the stovetop. It shouldn’t take any more time, if at all, plus it tastes better this way.
- Pour the gravy into a small saucepan over low heat.
- Warm until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over your chicken and enjoy!
What is the Best Way to Reheat KFC Chicken?
KFC is another popular fast food chicken chain. If you have some of their fried chicken leftover, here’s how to reheat it so it tastes just as good as when it was first cooked.
The best way to reheat KFC chicken is in the oven. Preheat your oven to 400° Fahrenheit and place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through. Enjoy!
If you’re in a rush, you can also reheat KFC chicken in the microwave. Simply place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 1 minute, then flip the chicken over and heat for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Can You Microwave Popeyes Chicken?
Yes, you can reheat Popeyes chicken in the microwave. Simply place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 1 minute, then flip the chicken over and heat for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute. Enjoy!
In closing, there were some quick and easy options to reheat your delicious Jollibee Chickenjoy. The Microwave is the quickest way, but the other options will be much tastier. Any of the options will work in a pinch. Jollibee forever!