I love trying restaurants and exotic meals, and today i want to talk with you something prepared in italian cuisine. Actually, when i was at diet, i used to eat a lot of veggies. It’s not about me but whenever people come over, I absolutely love getting the chance to feed them as well. Often there’s only time at the last minute for my specialty homemade popcorn and wine. But another little 10 minute meal I love to make is homemade rainbow pizza. Here is my secret recipe! Well, it’s not secret anymore…
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
- 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (I used broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Layout both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Divide pizza sauce between the two pieces of naan, and use a spoon to spread it over the top of the naan. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Then layer the veggies in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese. Drizzle or misteach pizza with a bit of olive oil. Then sprinkle each pizza with the Italian seasonings.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is slightly golden. Remove pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings if desired. Slice and serve warm.
And for bussy days try this Hot brown sandwich like a job snack