Just a look at the Vanilla Raspberry Panna Cotta, you know it is already yummy. Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert made up of gelatin and sweetened cream. The name itself means ‘cooked cream.’ In spite of being fancy looking, it is just so easy to prepare. Furthermore, adding fruits into this already wonderful dessert will truly make it tastier such as this recipe.
Here is the treat. If you are avoiding sugar, you may substitute with the sweetener of your choice, and don’t forget to Pin this in your Pinterest board and include along with your favorite desserts.
Vanilla Raspberry Panna Cotta
- 6 Gelatin Sheets
- 500 ml Sour Cream
- 100 ml Milk
- 80 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a bowl and let stand 2 minutes to soften
- Combine the sour cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan and slowly heat stirring continuously
- Once the gelatine is soft, remove from the water, squeeze out excess and add them to the cream mix
- Whisk until the gelatine has dissolved
- Divide the cream into 6 ramekins or little bowls
- Let them sit for 2 hours in the fridge
- Puree Raspberries with 1 tbsp of water in a blender until very smooth.
- Then pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, pressing on and discarding solids
- Put raspberries and sugar into a pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes
- Remove and let it cool a little.
- To remove from ramekins gently slide a knife around the edge, and invert the ramekins onto a plate. Tap the bottom of ramekin until the panna cotta is released. Drizzle with the raspberries coulis