Comforting and spicy turmeric milk. This Ayurvedic drink originated in India, made with milk and several spices. People also call it golden milk, because of its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and is easy to make. Turmeric milk is useful in the treatment of cold, joint pain and indigestion.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Turmeric Latte – 1/2 teaspoon
- Natural Immune Support – 1/2 teaspoon
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground cinnamon or 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine milk, honey, vanilla, Turmeric Latte, ginger and cinnamon and Natural Immune Support.
- Then place over a low heat and whisk until combined.
- And heat the milk and aromatics gently stirring with a spoon until hot about 65°C.
- Pour the milk into 2 serving cups and enjoy.
As a result if you liked this recipe, you should try our: