Constantly present in our lives and indispensable, cutlery finds its place of honor in the kitchen drawer and eagerly awaits to be used at every table. I challenge you, without going beyond the boundaries of the kitchen, to a series of decorative ideas made with the help of spoons and forks.
Tableware for lunch and dinner designs
Amefa offers a wide range of stainless steel cutlery of the highest quality, with models adapted to new trends. The brand has an international reputation, with extensive experience in the manufacture of stainless steel products. The manufacturing process meets the highest production standards, and the result gives us the guarantee of durable products with long performance.
- Cheer up your family meal with boldly colored cutlery, using enamel spray (recommended by the author of the tutorial).
- Attach some forks, to which you bend 2 of the 4 teeth, a magnet and turn them into fridge magnets only good for leaving messages to your loved ones.A special table usually does not lack decorative candles. With the help of a cleverly bent fork and a plate to support this support, you will create a less common accessory.
- For a well-lit kitchen, use a kitchen cutlery as a support to support the curtain.
- Give a new look to the cabinets by changing their handles, using older spoons or forks with an interesting design. A drill and two screws and you’re done!
- Replace the classic cupboard, glasses and plates with an ad-hoc support made of a few pieces of wood and spoons! Kitchen gloves, apron and towels find their place on a less common hanger. The cutlery is bent using a hammer and a cylinder, after which they take the desired shape
- Spoons can easily become ice cream sticks, and the arrangement is perfect for a party on hot days!
- The last idea I want to present to you also seemed to me the one I would have thought of the least and which requires the most work – a chandelier decorated with spoons!
In addition to the fact that they have special models and fine lines, modern and very precise, but also ergonomic handles, Amefa cutlery are made of quality materials that meet food standards: 18/0 stainless steel or 18/0 stainless steel, depending on the model. This means that they are resistant to corrosion. Specifications 18/0 and 18/10 refer to the percentages of chromium and nickel present in the composition of stainless steel. Chromium ensures the hardness of the products, and nickel ensures their corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel 18/10 = 18% chromium + 10% nickel
Stainless steel 18/0 = 18% chromium + 0% nickel
Also, Amefa cutlery, being extremely resistant and durable, can be cleaned in the dishwasher and can be used daily, but also for events.
Conclusion about Amefa cutlery
Because we want to offer only the best quality products to our customers, Amefa is our permanent choice when it comes to cutlery. That is why we recommend the Amefa brand for both individual cutlery and cutlery sets.
Arrange the table elegantly no matter the occasion!