Another simple one-pot meal ready in just 20 minutes! With 5 minutes prep time and 15 minutes of cooking time, this is the easiest one-pot dish you can ever make.
This amazing one-pot pasta will keep you wanting for more and it is very easy to make. With just one pot, you will also have fewer dishes to clean up afterward.
Just follow the instructions with all the listed ingredients below, and get ready to be satiated the best way possible.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 12.8-ounce package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Also, don’t forget to try our One Pot Lasagna as well.