One Pot Beef And Mushroom Stroganoff is as a one pot meal very easy to make. Plus it’s healthy and full of proteins thanks to the lean beef and mushrooms. You can even make it with mushrooms only, and you’ll have an amazing vegetarian dish! This rich and creamy pasta will leave you speechless!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 8 oz fresh button mushrooms
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth*
- 8 oz wide egg noodles
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- handful fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Mince the garlic. Add the garlic and butter to a large pot or skillet and sauté over medium heat for about one minute, or until the garlic is soft and fragrant. Add the ground beef and continue to sauté until it is fully browned.
- While the beef is browning, slice the mushrooms. Once the beef has browned, add the sliced mushrooms and some freshly cracked pepper to the pot. Continue to sauté until the mushrooms are soft (about five minutes). Add the flour and sauté for about two minutes more. The flour will coat the bottom of the pot and this is okay.
- Add the beef broth to the pot and stir to dissolve the flour off of the bottom. Add the uncooked egg noodles. Place a lid on the pot and allow the liquid to come up to a boil. As soon as it reaches a boil, give the pot a stir, replace the lid, and reduce the heat to low. Allow the pot to simmer for about 7-10 minutes, stirring the noodles and replacing the lid every couple of minutes. After 7-10 minutes the pasta should be tender and most of the liquid absorbed. Make sure the liquid is simmering the entire time. If not, increase the heat slightly.
- Once the noodles are tender, stir in the sour cream. Roughly chop a handful of parsley leaves and sprinkle over top. Serve hot.
Are you now ready for something sweet? Try our: