What easy dessert can you do with the Strawberries, and at the same time tasty and healthy? Of course, Strawberry Cheesecake, and moreover, it is Paleo, dairy-free, and Gluten-free Strawberry Cheesecake. And did I say Easy? Of course, it is because you don’t have to bake it and it will take you 30 minutes to prepare with the help of your food processor. And what makes this more special is that the cheesecake recipe does not contain gelatin or eggs. Instead of using cream cheese as the filling and make it dairy-free, the recipe calls for cashew nuts, coconut oil, and almond milk, and a variety of different nuts as a base.
Below is a step by step on how to make the No-Bake Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake. And don’t forget to Pin this lovely recipe to your Pinterest board.
No-Bake Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ½ cup Dates
- 2/3 cup Almonds
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ⅛ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ cup Strawberries
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- Soak cashew nuts in water for about 3 hours or until softened.
- paleo strawberry cheesecake ingredients in a food processor
- Breadcrumbs Base
- Combine the walnuts, dates, almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, and salt and mix in a food processor until mixed and looks like crumbs.
- Transfer from food processor and press into a springform pan and set aside.
- Cream Filling
- Using the same food processor, combine the almond milk, cashew nuts, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil, and almond flour.
- Mix until creamy, and the consistency is similar to soft cheese.
- Paleo strawberry cheesecake ingredients pressed down into a springform pan
- Divide cream filling equally into two portions.
- Add strawberries into one portion and mix for another few seconds in the food processor.
- Pour strawberry cream filling onto the breadcrumbs base then top up with the other portion of cream filling.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with strawberries, strawberries and maple syrup glaze and serve.
Makes 8 Servings.
Source Low Carb Alpha
- calories 512
- carbohydrate 33 grams
- fiber 5 grams
- protein 11 grams
- fat 40 grams
- saturated fat 16 grams
- trans fat 0 grams
- sugar 18 grams
You may also like