Now that the time has passed for snacks, beef salad and other “goodies” that come out of the fridge and on the table, traditionally, we start thinking about the New Year. Before preparing for the New Year’s party, let’s allocate a few breaks, not many, for introspection and New Year’s plans.
Because every New Year is a new beginning and a new chance to become the best version of us, to meet prepared opportunities for us and to live properly: to the fullest every day, grateful and happy. I have put together with you a collection of beautiful quotes for the new year, which I hope you like and inspire:
Best Quotes about New Year that will inspire you
- “It simply came to our notice then. Full of things that never happened. ” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “We will open the book. Its pages are white. We will put words there ourselves. The book is called “Opportunity” and its first chapter is “New Year’s Day.”
– Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “I hope you will make mistakes next year. Because if you make mistakes, then it means that you are doing new things, trying new things, learning, living, forcing yourself, changing yourself and changing the world. Do things you’ve never done before and most importantly, Do Something.
- That is why it is my wish for you and for all of us and my wish for me. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes that no one else has made before you. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it’s not good enough, or it’s not perfect, whatever it is: art, love, work, family or life.
- Whatever you are afraid to do. Click.
- Make new mistakes, next year and always ”
– Neil Gaiman
- “Every New Year people bring you some presents, but the best gift you receive is always the same: your own existence. It is also the best gift for others ”- Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Make plans for the New Year. Dig inside yourself and find out what you would have liked to have happened in your life this year. This will help you get involved. It is a statement that you are interested in living your life to the fullest in the coming year ”- Melody Beattie.
- “Remember that every day is the best day of the year” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Twenty years from now, you will be much more disappointed in the things you have done than in the things you have accomplished. So roll the dice. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the wind of change in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “May all your troubles last as long as the New Year’s resolutions” – Joey Adams
- “Don’t shed a tear for yesterday’s sorrows.” – Euripides.
- “The secret to success in life is to be prepared for opportunities when they arise.” – Benjamin Disraeli
Another new year is here… of William Arthur Ward
Another new year is here…
Another year to live!
Let’s get rid of worries, doubt and fear,
Let’s love and laugh and give!
This new year is given to me
To live every day with impetus…
To grow every day and try to be
How good I can!
I have the opportunity
Once again to fix the mistakes
Pray for peace, plant a tree,
And to sing happier songs ”
- “The new year is before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write this story by setting goals. ” Melody Beattie
- “If you ask me about the resolution for the new year, it will be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “We are the authors of our destiny. No one can see the vision more clearly, believe in it, and work harder to make it a reality than the visionary. ”- Nike Campbell-Fatoki
- “As the year draws to a close, it is time for reflection – the time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old pains. Whatever happened last year, the New Year brings new beginnings. New and exciting experiences and relationships await us. Let us be grateful for the blessings of the past and for the promises of the future. ” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “Greetings to the new year and the new chance to do things right” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And the words of the new year await a new voice.
And to end it you have to make a new beginning “
(Little Gidding) – T.S. Eliot
- “Every New Year, we had before us a new book containing 365 blank pages. Let’s fill them with all the things we forgot last year – the words we didn’t say, the love we forgot to show and the goodness we forgot to offer. ”
– Peggy Toney Horton
- “Many things are thrown in our way in this game of life. How you deal with them shows your true character. I want you all to feel the hope, love and passion I feel for the coming new year and for the rest of my life. I want you all to not only follow your dreams, but have a damn good time doing it. Love and warmth, May ♥ ”
– May Water / May B. Wilde
- “Every New Year must be celebrated in the heart of nature – in the middle of a forest or on the shores of a lake under millions of stars – because nature is what made our whole existence possible!”
– Mehmet Murat ildan
- “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past because it allowed you to get to today! Without the steps of the past, you cannot reach the future! ”
– Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Making resolutions for the new year is one thing. Staying determined and seeing them accomplished is something else entirely. ”- Alex Morritt, Impromptu Scribe.
Check this post about what you can cook for new year’s eve dinner: 4 Awesome Dinner Recipes For New Year’s Eve