These fantastic Mini Oreo Cheesecakes can last in your fridge for up to 7 days, and you can also freeze them to up to six months. The ingredients listed are enough for 4 mini (or one large) cheesecakes. You will need around 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients, and 20 minutes to cook this cake, plus around 5 needed for chilling.
- 4 full-size Oreos
- 5oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream, at room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 Oreo chopped into small pieces
- 4 mini Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place 4 paper cupcake liners into a muffin pan. Place 1 full-size Oreo into the base of each liner.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and egg until everything is totally combined. With a large spoon, stir in the chopped Oreo.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake mix between the cupcake liners and bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, until the edges are fully set, but there’s still a little wobble in the middle.
- Carefully wedge 1 mini Oreo into the center of each cheesecake then leave to cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Transfer to the refrigerator and leave to chill for at least 4 hours.
Ready for a healthy smoothie? Try our: