If you’re on keto, you probably think that there is no such thing as delicious keto cookies/cakes. With this recipe, I will prove you wrong! These muffins would be THE perfect choice for your breakfast. You will need around 25-30 minutes to prepare and bake these low-carb keto muffins.
- 1.5 cups almond flour, 165g
- one tsp baking powder
- 1/8th tsp fine grain sea salt
- one tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- one tsp stevia
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter, 60ml
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp natural yogurt, 90ml
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, fine sea salt, cinnamon, erythritol, and stevia in a bowl and stir well.
- In a separate larger mixing bowl beat together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and yoghurt
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Evenly measure out the batter into muffin cups with paper liners, you should be able to get approximately six muffins.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, you can use a toothpick to check if the center of the muffin is cooked if you’re not sure.
For an equally delicious dessert try our Apple Carrot Muffins.