Keto Creamy Broccoli Soup contains the keto favorite ingredients, and furthermore, the recipe is also Paleo and Whole30 that makes the soup super healthy and tasty as well. Indeed, no wonder this is one of the favorites of dieters, and even nondieters as well.
Here is a recipe that is sure you will love because it is so easy to prepare as you will cook everything in one pot. What makes this healthy and special are, first, there is no flour to thicken it, and second, to thicken it, just use more vegetables and cauliflower puree. However, because we use cream, it is especially advised that you do not freeze the soup. It is best to consume in just a few days to enjoy the great taste.
To easily get back for the recipe, don’t forget to Pin this in your Pinterest board to include in your favorite soup. Enjoy your soup!
KETO CREAMY BROCCOLI SOUP
- 5 cup broccoli chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cup cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Add all ingredients into a pan, then cover and cook for 20 minutes
- Blend the mixture until smooth using a stick blender or kitchen blender. Finally, drizzle with parsley. It´s ready to serve!
Source: Mom Secrets
You may also like