If you are a fan of Italian cuisine, then this recipe is just perfect for you!
It is a simple, fast and easy-to-make pasta dish with different spice flavors.
All you need is a large frying pan, the ingredients listed below and not more than 15 minutes of your time.
Not only will you be able to create deliciousness, but you’ll also have very few items to clean up afterwards.
- 200g spaghetti
- 200g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- A small handful of basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g pecorino cheese, grated
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, spinach, onion, garlic, and chilli across the base of a large frying pan. Nestle the spaghetti in the centre of the pan and pour over the olive oil and 600ml of water or chicken stock.
- Place the pan over a medium high heat and bring the contents of the pan to the boil. Using a tongs, stir the pasta regularly and cook for about 9 minutes until it’s cooked and the liquid has nearly evaporated creating a sauce.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir though the pecorino cheese and basil. Season with sea salt and ground black pepper to serve.
Enjoy this wonderful pasta dish and don’t forget to check out our Baked Vegetable Salad – Tomatoes, Zucchini, Eggplant with Garlic and Parmesan for more simple and healthy dishes!