These days I am obsessed with meatballs. This time we are making Honey Sriracha Glazed Meatballs, sweet, spicy and juicy meatballs. You will need only 30 minutes to prepare and that’s why they are so great for your weekly meal prep menu! Sriracha, soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic – all these spices will make this dish taste amazing!
For the meatballs:
- 2 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- half tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
For the sauce:
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- three Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, green onions, garlic powder and salt/pepper until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls (you’ll make roughly 40 balls) and place spaced apart on prepared baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes (the sauce will start to thicken) then toss with the meatballs.
- Serve immediately over brown rice and top with green onions and a few sesame seeds. Enjoy!
You should also try our: