Today you’ll have a chance to see how the world’s tastiest low-carb chocolate hazelnut spread ever is made. Keto AND tasty. You can also add some honey or maple syrup instead of using sweetener. Just try pancakes with this homemade Nutella, and you won’t regret it! I also use it for chocolate rolls.
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts toasted and husked
- 2 to 3 tbsp melted coconut oil can sub avocado oil
- two tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor or high powered blender, grind hazelnuts until finely ground and beginning to clump together.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and continue to grind until nuts smooth out into a butter. Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined. If the mixture is very thick, add an additional tablespoon oil.
If you like our healthy desserts recipes, you can also try: