Today we are continuing with meal prep recipes. We are preparing Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies. You can always replace the veggies from our recipe with your favorite ones. Italian spices and olive oil give this dish a distinct Mediterranean taste. Enjoy this healthy and easy to make meal prep!
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- one small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- one teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- half teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Place 1/2 or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.
If you liked this recipe, try our