Today we are introducing: Healthy Ginger Sesame Chicken Wings. This recipe is a hit: Keto, Whole30, Paleo, gluten-free, you name it! These wings are a regular part of my party menus and people love them, especially their slightly sweet taste and adorable stickiness! You will nee around 40 minutes to fully cook these wings. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs fresh chicken wingettes or drumettes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Ginger Sesame Sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger powder
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place an oven safe cooling rack over a baking sheet covered with tin foil. Either spray or rub a little bit of oil on top of the rack (olive oil is fine). Place fresh wing pieces on top of the cooling rack and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip wings and bake another 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by placing all the ingredients except the sesame seeds and green onion in a small pan. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Once the wings are cooked, remove them from the rack and toss them with the sauce, toasted sesame seeds, and green onion. Serve immediately!
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check this out: