Today we are going to prepare healthy & lean Green Vegan Protein Smoothie. So, this smoothie is diary free, vegan, and full of omega-3s and plant proteins. And thanks to chia & hemp seed and almond butter, it s very delicious. And this is THE perfect post workout smoothie! Thanks to almond mil and butter, this drink is non-diary and gluten free.
You need to have in mind that almonds tend to lower cholesterol, for you it’s a win-win.
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- one cup unsweetened almond milk (add 1/4 cup at a time more if you need more liquid)
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (I recommend Manitoba Harvest)
- two tablespoons almond butter (I recommend NaturAlmond)
- and 2 Medjool dates
- Combine all ingredients into a large, high-powered blender (I recommend Vitamix) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then serve and enjoy!
Looking to prepare some healthy and delicious drinks? Try our: