A simple chicken recipe done in a Greek way.
One-pan recipe, easy to make, but takes a bit of time to cook it. It takes a total of 1 hour and 5 minutes to cook this delicious meal, but it will totally be worth it.
This Greek style chicken recipe is special because of the Greek marinade, and it’s cooked in a single pan, making cleaning afterwards an easy job.
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
For the Marinade
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, per taste
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine chicken, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Marinate for at least 20 minutes to 1 hour, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with chicken in a single layer.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Speaking of chicken, if you like this one, than you’d definitely love our Penne Alla Vodka with Chicken recipe.