Everybody loves dark chocolate, and for this today we will cook a ganache recipe. Just enjoy seeing that melting dark coating chocolate.Yield: Varies
Time: much but it worth
- 2 lbs dark chocolate
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups bourbon
- 12 ounces white cake
- dark coating chocolate
- To create the ganache, heat cream to steaming in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Pour over dark chocolate in a large mixing bowl and cover with cellulose wrap for at least 15 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, crumble white cake and mix in bourbon. Stir chocolate and cream mixture until well blended.
- Add the white cake mixture to the chocolate ganache and stir till blended. Cover and place in the fridge until the ganache mix-up is set up, about two hours.
- Melt dark coating chocolate. With a scoop, compose the desired size ball from the ganache mixture.
- Dip the ganache ball in the coating chocolate to cover. Let the excess run off and set on parchment paper until it is set.
You like cookies, isn’t it? Here are some deserts your kid will gonna love it.