We’ve all been to IKEA and tried their famous meatballs. These Easy Swedish Meatballs will present you the taste of Swedish culture. These are actually better than IKEA’s. Perfect for dinner and healthy too. If you want to cut on pasta, you can served the with mashed potatoes.
- 1 12 oz package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Package cooked perfect Angus Beef Meatballs (or 20 meatballs)
- Boil water and cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- When done cooking, drain and set aside till needed.
- Add butter to a large saute´ pan or skillet over medium high heat until it is melted.
- Whisk in flour until it is clumpy and allow to cook until it starts to turn brown.
- Slowly pour in the beef broth and the heavy cream until smooth.
- Add in the Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Lower heat to a simmer.
- Microwave 1 package of 20 Cooked Perfect Meatballs according to package directions, or about 5 minutes (they don’t need to fully heat up since they will simmer with the sauce)
- Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over noodles and enjoy.
You should also try our: