Of course you can always use the canned cream corn as a side dish, but I really think this easy one-pot, slow cooker creamed corn, is so easy to make (just 5 ingredients) and so much tastier than canned versions, that it’s definitely worth a try.
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
- Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, you should also try our: