Time for some healthy and nutritious dish in the form of roasted shrimp and vegetables.
Such a delicious meal that will make you lick your fingers and leave you wanting for more.
It is also really easy to make as it can be done in just one pan with virtually no other dishes left to clean up afterwards!
Not only that, but it also takes about half an hour to cook it.
- 1 lb shrimp raw
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini cubed or sliced
- 1/2 onion cubed or sliced
- 1 bell pepper cubed or sliced (any color)
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced (or potato)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425F for at least 10 minutes. Line a large sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Place veggies in a large bowl and sprinkle with half the seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon oil. In another bowl combine the shrimp, the remaining seasoning mix (half) and 1 tablespoon oil; set shrimp aside.
- Pour the veggies into the sheet pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly charred. Add the shrimp and bake for 5 minutes or until pink and tender. Remove from oven and enjoy hot with rice, pasta, or salad!
Mmm, delicious isn’t it? The perfect dish for every fitness enthusiast.
Speaking of healthy, you will definitely fall in love with our Healthy And Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cake.