So rich and comforting, this Crockpot Red Velvet Hot Chocolate is perfect for long winter night. This recipe is part of our big 13 Hot Winter Drinks collection. This recipe includes both white and milk chocolate and I’m sure you are going to love it! You will need an hour to prepare this fantastic hot chocolate.
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1 14 Ounce Can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Ounce Bar White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Red Gel Food Coloring 4-5 Drops
- Whipped Cream and Red Sprinkles for Serving
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and heat on low for 2 hours, until chocolate is melted, whisking occasionally. Serve warm with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
You like chocolate? I am sure you are going to like this recipe too: