This cold chicken spinach pasta salad is easy to make and you can carry it with you on a picnic or eat during a lunch break, since it’s fantastic even cold! If you want to make this salad vegan, just use chickpeas instead of chicken, and there you have it! You can also add other vegetables, such as cucumbers, peppers to make it even more juicy and tasty.
- 3 cups pasta
- 2 chicken breasts shredded
- 5 ounces spinach
- 3-4 tbsp creamy roasted garlic dressing or dressing of your choice
- optional: chili flakes to top
- Following the direction on your box of pasta, cook pasta until al dente.
- Cook your chicken breasts in your method of choice and shred it before setting it aside.
- Once your pasta is almost done, prep a bowl of ice water to shock your pasta.
- In a large bowl, toss together your spinach, shredded chicken, pasta, with creamy roasted garlic dressing (or a dressing of your choice).
- Let chill before serving.
You should also try our: