Time for that Christmas spirit!
And what better way to go along your Christmas than with a plate full of delicious chocolate croissants.
We can not even stress how delicious these baked croissants taste. You have to try them and see for yourself.
Follow the instructions below and it shouldn’t take you more than 40 minutes of total time to cook them.
- 1 (10 to 13-oz) package mini croissants, chopped
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- two cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place croissant pieces in prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add milk and mix until combined. Pour evenly over croissant pieces.
- Let stand 20 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in center. Serve warm.
Mmm, scrumptious yes? And if you like this recipe, make sure to try our Easy Winter Recipes: Baked Apples as well.