We have prepared for you this great recipe from Healthy Mummy book! This book is a good start for all of you how are serious about losing weight.
Cheesy broccoli bites are simple and easy to make. For just 15 mins you will enjoy these delicious bites, they are so yummy and only filled with the best ingredients. Your kids will love them!
Cheesy Broccoli Bites
yield: 16 BITES
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Cut broccoli into florets and steam or in the microwave for 3 minutes until bright green. Cool slightly.
- In a food processor, blitz steamed broccoli into fine crumbs.
- Tip broccoli crumbs into a medium bowl with eggs, breadcrumbs and Parmesan and stir well.
- Use a tablespoon to form mixture into 16 balls.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add half the bites to the pan and press the tops gently to flatten a little. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden. Move to a paper towel and repeat with remaining oil and bites.
- Four broccoli bites is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
SERVING SIZE: 4
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 19.7g
SATURATED FAT: 13g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 5.6g
This nutrition information is generated using the software. Please check with a nutritionist for any specific questions.
You might like these recipes too: