If you don’t have enough time to prepare a meal or cook one, try this one-pan baked salmon and vegetables recipe.
It’s highly nutritious, easy to make and requires only a handful of ingredients.
Prep times takes about 15 minutes and cooking time about 30 minutes. So, for a total of 45 minutes you will make a really tasty dinner with virtually no dishes left to clean up after!
- 1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th inch thick.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Add green beans and red onions. Drizzle 1 ½ Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a thin layer, making a space for each of the salmon filets. Nestle salmon filets into the vegetables then drizzle them with the remaining ½ Tbsp. dressing.
- Arrange lemon slices over the top of each filet. Sprinkle salmon and vegetables with dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check salmon for doneness. If it flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque then it’s done. Remove it to plate and loosely cover with a second plate or a lid. Return vegetables to oven and continue cooking an additional 5-10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Remove pan from oven. Serve salmon and vegetables with additional lemon wedges and sea salt and pepper, if desired.
If you like this recipe, you can try our Sweet Potato Casserole recipe too!