We are bringing you 15 healthy keto snacks: sweet & savory keto snacks, even the keto snacks you can bring for work. These keto snacks on the go are going to amaze you!
Fat bombs are popular in the keto community and are handy boosts of fat. They’re usually sweet mixes of coconut oil, cream cheese, butter, sweetener and/or cocoa. Savory ones do exist though! Fat bombs are used throughout the day (if you’re busy and didn’t have time for lunch) and deliver the fat you may be missing.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- two tbsp butter
- 2 oz cocoa butter
- two tbsp So Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Stevia
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
This pumpkin spice keto fat bomb recipe is the perfect fall treat for those on a ketogenic diet. It is sugar-free and full of healthy fats that boost metabolism such as coconut oil. Also it has fiber from flax seeds that also has cancer-protective lignans. Cinnamon is a natural blood sugar modulator and helps with cravings.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup golden flax
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or I used 2 drops cinnamon bark vitality essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Sweetener of choice (choose one)
- 1/4 cup confectioners swerve
- 1/3 teaspoon stevia or to taste
A fat bomb is a way to boost your fat intake up and keep your macros in check.
- 1/2 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar free zero carb maple syrup
What makes this dip so guilt free is the absurd amount of cheese, it basically feels like you’re eating a fat bomb in dip form! It’s also one of the easiest recipes you’ll make because everything we use is pre-made. We used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce in this incredible dip, but feel free to use your favorite hot sauce that you always have on hand.
- 3 cups shredded chicken (cooked) we used a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- one cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 12 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarela cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (optional, for topping)
Keto Cheese Meatballs are a little bit cheesy and a little bit ballsy. These little suckers are super delicious, and even easier to make.
It’s literally cubes of cheese wrapped in mince, then pan fried to perfection. You probably don’t have to read any further, as you’ve probably got the point so far!
- 500 g Beef Mince (Ground Beef)
- 100 g Cheese Mozzarella Works Best, But Cheddar Is Fine
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- half tsp Pepper
The best part about these Keto Steak Tacos on Pork Rind Tortillas is they are extremely low carb. With so few ingredients, they are sure to become a fast favorite!
- Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- two 6oz top sirloin steaks or meat of choice
- Desired toppings (I used green peppers, avocado and salsa)
I’m the type of person that loves crunchy snacks. Often find that I snack on nuts or pork rinds but that can get a bit old. Some people need variety, and I have to have a variety. Today I made a batch of Rosemary Sea Salt Cheese Crackers! I don’t think I have ever been this excited about a snack. It was scrumptious! I can’t even compare it to any other cracker I’ve had before. I mean, I really like Cheese Nips and Cheez-Its but these are so much better.
- 2 Cups Cheese of your choice (I used a Parmesan-Romano mix along with some swiss and cheddar)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- one egg
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary (or a seasoning of your choice such as basil, chives, garlic, dill weed, spicy chili, thyme, oregano etc…)
These easy low carb zucchini fritters (zucchini pancakes) can be baked or fried and are delicious on their own or with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt. Enjoy at breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack.
- 1 pound zucchini or Summer squash or both (450 g)
- one teaspoon salt (5 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 ounce onion or two medium scallions minced (40 grams)
- one and a half teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- half cup almond flour (45 grams)
- 1/4 cup oat fiber (15 grams) (or 2 tbsp coconut flour)
- fourth cup grated Parmesan cheese (30 grams)
- oil of choice for frying
Cheese crisps are a fantastic appetizer or snack! Low carb, gluten free cheese crisps with a Tex Mex, jalapeno flare. These healthier baked crisps are simple to make with minimal ingredients. Can be made mild or super spicy. You choose!
- 5 medium jalapenos
- 2–3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 6 –8 one ounce naturally aged cheese slices. (parmesan works best, but swiss, provolone, havarti all work too. See notes for the cooking times.
- tabasco or ranch sauce for dipping
- parchment paper
The simple marinade ingredients for these incredible Steak Bites turn plain steak into something really delicious and full of flavor!
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- one teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
I’m a big fan of savoury fat bombs! I’ve explained how to incorporate fat bombs in your diet in my post here. Don’t get me wrong, I like their sweet version too and have even created several recipes myself. However, I think that savoury fat bombs are simply better, as they are more sating and don’t seem to trigger cravings.
(makes 6 servings / fat bombs)
2 large eggs, free-range or organic
1/4 cup butter or ghee, softened at room temperature – you can make your own ghee (55 g / 2 oz)
2 tbsp mayonnaise (you can make your own)
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt or more to taste (I like pink Himalayan)
4 large slices bacon (120 g / 4.2 oz)
This is a relatively quick and easy recipe that you can customize to your own tastes. I believe bacon makes everything better, but you can use another type of lunch meat in place of the bacon if you prefer. Layer your favorite ingredients on top of a grid of lunch meat, roll and enjoy!
- ham or salami lunchmeat
- cream cheese
- homemade ranch seasoning
- black olives
These are perfect for a complete meal served with salad and home made mayonnaise, perfect for a picnic and especially brilliant for a high protein snack.
- 6 boiled eggs
- 500 g ground/mince pork or beef, or lamb
- 2 tsp herbs of choice optional
- 1 tsp onion flakes to garnish (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
You certainly wouldn’t guess that these tasty little chips were low carb because they’re SO satisfying! If you like crispy cheese, you’re going to love these. And, yes, they’re made with just 2 simple ingredients! In fact, you probably already have both of them on hand.
- 4 egg whites
- approximately 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- seasoning to taste (optional)
The only trick to this keto recipe is being patient with the cabbage preparation. The leaves, the blanching, if you can get over this process, you’re ace. And the end result is just so darn delicious that it’s worth the preparation steps. And, once you’ve made this keto recipe once, you’ll fly through the second, third and fourth time. Yes, there will be a fourth time. It’s that good.
- 3 quarts of water
- 1 tablespoon grey sea salt
- head green or purple cabbage
- cilantro stems or chives for garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon grey sea salt
- quarted teaspoon grated lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ pound ground pork, chicken or turkey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup beef or chicken bone broth
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 drop alcohol-free stevia
- one tablespoon almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- one teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 scoop (20 grams) ] Vital Proteins Collagen Protein Beef Gelatin
If you liked this recipe, you should also try our: